Global Property Guide

Financial Information for the Residential Property Buyer

House

Full Description

Named for Quinta do Relógio, this 19th century property was built in 1860, under the reign of Her Royal Highness, Dona Maria II under the direction of the Cinatti Architect of Siena. It was the residence of His Royal Highness, King D. Fernando II. In its gardens stands the Clock Tower which gave its name to the property. At this moment the property belongs to the heirs of His Royal Highness King D. John I and D. Filipa de Lencastre, Queen of Portugal. Neoclassical environment present in the sumptuousness of the ornamentation of the buildings surrounded by an immense and dense vegetation, from which stand out several species of trees by their configuration and antiquity as the Araucaria, the Plantains and the Dracaenas. The outer space has different terrain levels arranged around a courtyard where there are garages, stables and service quarters. Main building with ground floor, 1. Floor and attic, porch, entrance hall, staircase illuminated by skylight, three rooms with sea view and direct access to the garden. Main house with 1148m2, garage with 56m2 and clock tower with steeple with 24m2, with 3 floors. House of housekeepers with 492m2. Garden and park with 1080m2. It has about 40 rooms.
The palace has a front of 145 meters, is leaning over the Tagus River and the Atlantic Ocean, just 20 meters from the sea.
It is 30 minutes from the international airport of Lisbon and 15km from the center of the capital.
IMI and IMT free property.
Possibility of extending existing construction to a total covered area of 3.432m2
Great investment for a dream hostel with 50 rooms, a foundation, multinational headquarters, private banking or, why not, simply your home!
Come live this fairy tale!

Key Information

Property ID: 34862029
Location: Portugal, Lisbon, Oeiras
Categories:
  • House
  • House
Bedrooms: 0
Bathrooms: 3
Price:
  • £13,507,950
  • €15,000,000
  • $17,772,000
Short Description:

Named for Quinta do Relógio, this 19th century property was built in 1860, under the reign of Her Royal Highness, Dona Maria II under the direction of the Cinatti Architect of Siena. It was the residence of His Royal Highness, King D. Fernando II. In its