Villa LUCIA, built on an area of approx. 300m2, comprises a ground floor, first floor and basement totalling ~223m2 plus 26m2 of semi-outdoor spaces, 51m2 of terraces, a garage, an open air car-parking area, a large garden and the area of the pool.
Ground floor: 69m2 with a large living space with a fireplace; kitchen; guest bathroom (with toilet and sink); staircase to the first floor; staircase to the basement; semi-outdoor space (20m2) by the main entrance and the pool; rear courtyard (9.5m2); large terrace (22m2), covered with pergola, leading to the gardens.
First floor: 70m2 comprising one master bedroom with en-suite full sized bath and access to a large terrace of 20m2; a second bedroom and a second bathroom with shower.
Basement: 92m2 comprises a boiler room; store rooms; garage plus an open air car-parking area, covered with pergola; utility-laundry area; a bathroom with shower; a small semi-outdoor space (7m2); a play-room; a bedroom.
The basement has an independent entrance, therefore can also be used as a self-contained Guest apartment of 60m2.
The price includes:
1. a ~25m2 heated swimming pool.
2. a garage.
3. an open air car-parking area, covered with pergola.
4. an oil fired central heating system in all rooms.
5. a 3-system boiler for hot water supply.
6. 2 solar panels.
7. a water tank and all the necessary equipment.
8. Bathrooms with marble or ceramic tiled walls and floor.
9. Fitted kitchen with a double sink unit, wall cupboards and fully tiled splash-back
10. Domestic appliances.
11. Wall to ceiling fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
12. a fireplace in the living room.
13. Telephone, broadband and satellite TV lines.
14. All the necessary electrical lines for air conditioning in all rooms.
15. 50 photovoltaic cells on the roof, connected to the National electric power network (DEH), selling power to them on 24 hours basis. (annual income ~ 4.000 euro)
Additional options can be provided at an extra cost such as:
1. Air conditioning appliances.
2. an open plan fitted kitchenette at the basement at a cost of ~ a‚¬ 6.000.
Kalo Horio is the name generally given to three smaller areas Istron, Pyrgos and Arnikou. This area is situated between beautiful sandy bays and magnificent mountains about 10km south of the cosmopolitan town of Aghios Nikolaos.
It offers many amenities and there is a strong local community plus a few foreign residents in the area. This allows the local shops a 12 month a year business rather than just summer season openings.
Thousands of visitors come to Kalo Horio to visit its three lovely beaches Aghios Panteleimon, Karavostasi and the golden beach of Voulisma.
There is a very good bus system connecting Kalo Horio to the rest of the island that operates on an hourly basis.
The international airport of Heraklion is about an hours drive from Kalo Horio.
Agios Nikolaos is the capital of the county Lasithi and is located at the Mirabello Bay, north-east Crete, only 40mins away from the international airport of Heraklion.
Geographically the town is well protected from strong winds allowing sea sports and swimming nearly all year round.
Although Agios Nikolaos has a population of less than 20,000 it has a several banks, supermarkets, shops of every kind, doctors, a modern hospital of high standard, public swimming pool and tennis courts, yacht marina, harbour, cinema, theatre, gyms, a 9-hole golf course, schools ranging from nurseries to 6-level high school and generally all the amenities you would expect to find in a large modern European town.
The microclimate is one of the best in Greece and the moderate temperatures
rarely exceed 30c in summer or fall below 15c in wintertime. This wonderful dry climate together with the natural beauty of the area has attracted most of the high class hotels of Greece to operate here.
Key InformationProperty ID: 18749030
Location: Greece, Crete, Nomos Lasithiou, Dimos Agios Nikolaos, Agios Nikolaos
- Prestige Home
- Prestige Home
Villa LUCIA, the largest of the 4 villas of ISTRON PROJECT, is located on the outskirts of the village Istron, well known for its picturesque bays and sandy beaches. Due to monuments of archealogical interest, Istron is a protected area and can never be o